All software names, brands, company names, registered and well-known trademarks mentioned on AppCada for reference only and their copyright belongs to their respective owners. AppCada claims no ownership, representation or development of games and apps reviewed on this site. Please note: Users can download the app from the links following the Official Website and legal App Stores.
Ludo SuperStar Review Coming Soon
Please come back here soon, and the Ludo SuperStar review will be waiting for you. While you wait please read a small text about the app's features taken from the official source.View all reviews
Dream of becoming a professional software critic? We're looking for young talents.
It is also known as Pachisi, and is very similar to a Spanish board game, Parchís.
This game has stayed popular throughout the ages, varying only a little in its game structure. The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world.
Ludo by BlackLight lets you define your own rules that suit your requirements.
Ludo Classic Features :
- Added rules/options which are played and popular in the world.
- Option to show safe cells(square) which is represented by star icon.
- Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 and 6.
- All the rules are optional so you can play both international version.
- New modern design with wooden board.
- Option to choose the dice number 6 which will start the coin.
- Option to choose the number of coins to be played with 2,3 and 4.
- Multiplayer in the same device, 2 and 4 player Real-Time Ludo.
- Play against Computer.
In ludo the objective is pretty straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line.
Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player’s token lands on the same square as your token, then your token will automatically be sent back home and you’ll need to roll a six again.
- Creating private room to play with friends and family in multiplayer mode
- Options menu with more rules and settings
- Score history and statistics
- Sounds and notifications
Check our Web Site for out latest blogs
**Localized name of the game:
Mens-erger-je-niet (the Netherlands),
Parchís or Parkase (Spain),
Le Jeu de Dada or Petits Chevaux (France),
Non t'arrabbiare (Italy),
Fia med knuff (Sweden),
Some Arabic Pachisi variants are :
Barjis / Bargis (Palestine),
Barjis(s) / Bargese (Syria),
da' ngu'a ('Vietnam')
Fei Xing Qi' (China)
Check more on Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludo_(board_game)