Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D
All software names, brands, company names, registered and well-known trademarks mentioned on AppCada for reference only and their copyright belongs to their respective owners. AppCada claims no ownership, representation or development of games and apps reviewed on this site. Please note: Users can download the app from the links following the Official Website and legal App Stores.
Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D Review Coming Soon
Please come back here soon, and the Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D review will be waiting for you. While you wait please read a small text about the app's features taken from the official source.View all reviews
Dream of becoming a professional software critic? We're looking for young talents.
"Turboprop Flight Simulator" is a brand new 3D airplane simulator game, featuring planes derived from the Airbus A400M Atlas tactical airlifter, the ATR 42 / ATR 72 regional airliners, and a concept VTOL aircraft XV-40.
* Pilot three versions of the military aircraft: tactical cargo, coastguard, and spec-ops.
* Pilot the two regional airliners, plus an airborne early warning military variant.
* Pilot the Tilt-Wing VTOL aircraft (both in airplane mode, and in vertical, helicopter-like mode).
* Learn to fly with training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff and landing).
* Complete many varied missions.
* Explore the plane's interior in first-person (in most levels and freeflight).
* Interact with various items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes, main lights).
* Drive ground vehicles.
* Load, unload, and airdrop supplies and vehicles with the cargo planes.
* Takeoff and land on improvised runways (and airports, of course).
* Explore without restrictions in free-flight mode, or create flight routes on the map.
* Fly in varied time-of-day settings.
* NEW & FREE airplane simulator game updated in 2019!
* NO MANDATORY ADS! Only optional, rewarded ones in-between flights.
* Great 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the aeroplanes).
* Realistic physics for flight simulation.
* Complete pilot controls (including rudder, flaps, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes, and landing gear).
* Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & stick / yoke).
* Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
* Close to realistic engines' sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real airplanes).
* Partial and total aircraft destruction (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
* Several islands with many airports.
* Selection of measurement units for air speed, flying altitude, and distance (metric, aviation standard, and imperial).