Weed Firm: RePlanted
All software names, brands, company names, registered and well-known trademarks mentioned on AppCada for reference only and their copyright belongs to their respective owners. AppCada claims no ownership, representation or development of games and apps reviewed on this site. Please note: Users can download the app from the links following the Official Website and legal App Stores.
Weed Firm: RePlanted Review Coming Soon
Please come back here soon, and the Weed Firm: RePlanted review will be waiting for you. While you wait please read a small text about the app's features taken from the official source.View all reviews
Dream of becoming a professional software critic? We're looking for young talents.
The updated version of the popular weed growing inspired game features a unique, fictional role-playing adventure for you to cultivate your marijuana fantasies.
- Plant and raise new marijuana strains and use different pots and fertilizers to increase your harvests
- Customize your weed shop to attract new customers with record players, bongs and more
- Increase your pot profits by interacting with the numerous, colorful stoners while you spin vinyl and smoke dope with them
- Defend your shop from thugs, corrupt cops and the infamous extraterrestrial aliens (!) straight out of their UFOs as you collect huge piles of money and Mary Jane.
- Complete tasks like collecting big piles of cash, outsmarting the wily five-o and dealing with the hordes of mary jane loving customers knocking at your door.
Follow the colorful story of expelled botany sophomore Ted Growing as he inherits a little herb growing operation. Watch as he puts himself to work growing and cultivating Bush Weed, Northern Lights, White Widow, Purple Haze Pot and the sweet Alien Crossbreed. Jam out to Reggae, Punk and Trance music while hanging out in his sweet stoner pad. Watch him smoke up with colorful characters like Dancer Jane, Mary the Artist, Bob Rasta, Sandy the Cheerleader, Lee Mechanic, and more. Watch out for the bad guys like the ganja loving gangstas and the pesky police. And be extra wary of our visitor from Area 51; the alien extraterrestrial ready to abduct you and your grass for a trip to outer space, UFO style. Don’t skate through your tasks half-heartedly either, there’s a new surprise every app update for you to explore, exploit and flame up your green empire with!
Good luck staying out of trouble, because once you get big everyone will want a piece of you & your pot profits.
Get growing, Mr. Growing, and may Jah be with you in your bud business!